Posted by Moose
Mar 04, 2005
in World of Warcraft

Author Topic: Heylo  (Read 2009 times)

Offline GodsFury

• Friend
Heylo
« on: Jan. 11, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »
Well, I just read a reply by Thor that goes back a couple of months saying that I had stopped by but disappeared again. Thought i'd re-appear and see how everyone is doing ?

What have you guys been up to lately and what are the games being played ?

I played a crapload of Diablo 3 when it came out but haven't touched it in a while as I bought another Xbox 360 and been playing some of that lately. I miss the year 2000 that's for damn sure. Gaming isn't the same as it once was.... oh those sleepless nights being called a hack with Cujo.

Thor, I have improved in reducing the amount of !!!!!!!! Man, I read some old old threads and I would put one of those after every single word!!!

Anyways, I miss it all, including most of you guys and by most I do mean all :) Long live  *fury*

Offline Woapalanne

• Battle Knight
Re: Heylo
« Reply #1 on: Jan. 16, 2013, 07:31:06 PM »
Hey fury.
We as a whole we are not up to anything.  A few people are playing Planetside 2.  Over all most are busy or MIA.  *zzz*

Offline Demuclese

• Demon Knight
    • http://www.destroyersofhope.com
Re: Heylo
« Reply #2 on: Feb. 05, 2013, 09:33:20 AM »
Hey Fury, ya I got into PS 2, not much interest overall, I think its fun though... I guess the forums here for now are just a hang out till/if we ever find another game we all want to play.