+-

Random Image

OUCH!!! Wasted by a weed...
OUCH!!!  Wasted by a weed...
 Views: 695
Posted by Moose
Jun 24, 2004
in City of Heroes

Author Topic: Hey DoH  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Cujo

• Demon Knight
Hey DoH
« on: May. 09, 2011, 03:16:51 PM »
Just wanted to drop a line annd see how everyone is doing.  I hope that all is well.  What is everyone up to these days?  My girlfriend and I currently are playing WoW on bladefist and progressing through current content.   

Also thought I would share http://www.ea.com/games/medal-of-honor-anniversary with you guys.  Ill be downloading that tonight and revisiting our old stomping grounds.  Anyone else get this?

I've been trying to get a hold of Fury also.  Anyone heard from him lately?

Anyways, I hope all is well!
rockon:

Offline Thor

• I am a God!
  • Administrator
    • Destroyers of Hope
Re: Hey DoH
« Reply #1 on: May. 11, 2011, 06:02:27 AM »
Hey there. Some guys are playing WoW, others not much of anything.

Fury was around here for a while but disappeared months ago again.

Offline Cujo

• Demon Knight
« Reply #2 on: May. 11, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
That's cool.  Well I picked up MoH:AA on monday and played a few rounds.  Brought back some memories lol.  Im thinking about getting a dedicated server to play on because its really hard to find servers that are running stock.  Most have some kind of mod or somthing running.  If I spring for a server ill toss the info to you guys if anyone is interested.  Although, looking through the ranks I see that there aren't many left from DoH's days in MoH:AA. 

Also, I was playin with the DoH tag the other night on the off chance id run into someone from our old ladders, id like to continue to do so unless you guys have an objection.  Just let me know no biggie.

anywho... keep rockin.  Ill check back in to bug you guys every so often
rockon:

Offline I Own You

• War Council
« Reply #3 on: Jul. 10, 2012, 12:40:43 AM »
Cujo, my long lost friend.  How you been buddy?  Man I wish I would of seen this post, I would of totally downloaded it.  Can't game for the rest of the year to do being in Afghan.  I spoke with (Rob) Fury back in Nov as I was headed to Montreal for a Batchlor Party.  Figured I'd reach out to see if he wanted to drive over but he wasn't able to.  I'm going to start a new thread about what I've been up to.

Own
remember when sex was safe and skydiving was dangerous?

Offline Demuclese

• Demon Knight
    • http://www.destroyersofhope.com
« Reply #4 on: Jul. 19, 2012, 11:44:42 AM »
Whats happening Cujo, been a while. Gave up wow over 2 years ago (thank god) !!!
Playing Diablo 3 now to keep me occupied until PS2 comes out. getting old, the reflexes arent what they used to be :)